Life is a bowl of cherries.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Multiple choice


This is a test. Please describe what this photo best represents:
A.) The area between our cabin and the Davis Family Cabin that came perilously close to Christopher Creek, AZ and burned within five miles of our place.
B.) My stomach after eating the "two-alarm, three burner, habanero chicken" dish for lunch.
C.) The family of the second-place finish on American Idol.
D.) John McCain's temper.
E.) Choose your own. I don't even care any more.

4 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

My guess is the American Idol. I heard they were really mad. I mean really mad. Too bad it had to be by our cabin. Let's sell it and get a beach house.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Cameron said...

The difference between the cabin and a beach house is only about 1.5M. Shall we split that 5 ways?

That American Idol loser can still have a career - look at that gay kid that came in second a few years back...

3:44 PM  
Blogger Scrap Happy said...

Clay Gayken hasn't come out. He's playing for both teams to keep all the fans he can. You gotta do what you gotta do...

9:07 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I think it depicts more Rosie O'Donnell's temper, temper, temper, than anything else. If that woman gets any more looney than she already is, I think her head's going to explode!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home