Life is a bowl of cherries.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Quit leering at me like that!

I was trying to get a photo of a drop of water falling and I could not do it because
this creature kept staring at me. I thought it was E.T. at first, but then decided
that it looked sort of like his brother Q.T. a little more. There is a family resemblance, I think.
Any-hoo, I thought I would post something a little different. Now the challenge is out there...anyone see any faces in a tortilla, a bar of soap, a pancake or in a puddle of something? If you do, blog it and we will make the appropriate commentary as to whether or not we think you are nuts.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Cameron said...

Robyn says "can you sell that face on ebay?"

8:35 PM  
Blogger Scrap Happy said...

I think I might have seen the VM in my banana bread this morning. Darn, where's that camera when you need it??

8:39 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

QT as in the drink/gas place...r u serious...why don't we hang out more!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home